A cookie is a file that contains an identification code (a sequence of numbers and letters) that is sent from a server to a browser where it is stored. Each time the browser requests a page from the server, the password is sent back to it. Cookies can be either permanent or relate to a single connection.
Permanent cookies are stored by the browser and remain active either until their expiration date or until the user deletes them. Those that relate to a single session expire at the end of the connection, as soon as the navigator is deactivated (closed).
Cookies do not store information that can personalize the user, but personal information that is stored on the website and relates to users / visitors can be linked to the information that is stored and can be obtained from cookies. Only “permanent” cookies are used on the website and related applications, only cookies related to a connection / session or “permanent” cookies and cookies used in a connection / session.
The names of cookies used on the website or in related applications, and the reasons why they are used, are listed below: => are used (cookie name) on the website or in connected applications (to identify a computer when a user visits the website or linked applications / to monitor users’ navigation on the site or linked applications / to improve the usability of the site or linked applications / to analyze the use of the site or linked applications / to manage the site or linked sites applications / to prevent fraud and improve the security of the website and affiliated applications / to personalize the website or affiliated applications / to target specific advertising messages to specific users who may be interested in them.
b) In Firefox (version 39) they can suspend the use of all cookies by selecting “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, then selecting “Use Personal Settings for History” from the drop-down menu and finally unchecking “Accept cookies from websites “.
Often, some sites have embedded content from other sources. Safari does not allow third parties to store or access cookies or other information. Allowed Use by All Websites I Visit: Safari accepts cookies and website information only from the websites the user visits. Safari uses your existing cookies to determine if a user has visited a website in the past.
a) In Internet Explorer (version 11) it can manually delete cookie files. You can find the procedure for this at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internetexplorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
b) In Firefox (version 39) you must delete cookies by selecting “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy” and then select “Use Personal Settings for History” from the drop-down menu by selecting “View cookies” and then “Remove” all cookies “, and
c) In Chrome (version 44) it can delete all cookies by entering the menu “Control and Customization” and selecting “Settings”, “View Advanced Settings” and “Clear Navigation Details”. It will then select “Cookies and details of other websites and linked data” and “Clear Navigation Details”.
d) In Safari (version 5.1.7) it can delete all cookies by entering the Safari preferences window and selecting “Privacy”. The user can set his options for accepting cookies next to “Preventing cookies”. Select “Groups and Advertisers” – “Always” or “Never”. If there are website details or cookies stored, select “Details”. If you want to delete the data from all the sites, just select “Delete All”. Click “Finish” to return to the selection window.
Encryption software is used to protect the data circulating through the Website. The decryption of your data is extremely powerful and is considered practically inviolable.
The site will take all organizational and technological precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of users’ personal information. The site will store all personal information provided by users on secure servers (password protected and firewalls).
The user acknowledges that sending information over the internet has inherent security issues and therefore the website cannot guarantee the security of the data circulated through it.
1. In general
- 1: 1 These terms and conditions apply to all orders placed Online on the website shopflexystrom.gr but also to orders placed by phone. By ordering any product from Flexy Strom you accept the following terms and conditions that apply. Please read them carefully and if you have any questions call us at 2106812012.
- 1: 2 If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, then you should not proceed to order a product or contact Flexy Strom by phone for any order.
- 1: 3 Please note that the terms and conditions do not violate any of your legal rights.
2. Orders- Ordering from us
- 2.1 When you place an order, make a cash offer to buy goods. We send you an e-mail that we received your order. Once we accept it, we will send you a second e-mail for its confirmation, which is also a private agreement between the client-company. If there are errors in the confirmation email then let us know as soon as possible so that the necessary actions can be taken.
- 2: 2 All orders are subject to acceptance. All information entered for the sake of Flexy Strom must be accurate and true.
- 2: 3 If there is any problem with your order we are committed to informing you as soon as possible.
- 2: 4 All photos of the products are representative but there is a difference in colors
- 2: 5 To place an order you will need to follow and complete the ordering process step by step or contact us to help you or place your order by phone.
- 2: 6 To place an order you must be a resident of Greece and over 18 years old.
- 3: 1 In case a product has the wrong price we have the right to cancel the contract between us and the order (See paragraph 2.1).
- 3: 2 Any mistake made in the description of our products will be corrected as soon as possible.
4. Prices and payment
- 4: 1 All prices listed on our site include the legal VAT 24%
- 4: 2 The total amount, for all products included in the order, will be charged, from the account given to us, at the same time as the order is placed.
- 4.3 We can only accept payments from accounts issued by Greek banks.
- 4: 4 We accept all credit and debit cards such as VISA, Mastercard, Maestro, American express, Diners Club. We use an encrypted secure payment system from the National Bank.
- 4: 5 You must confirm that you are the holder of the debit or credit card used to purchase the product (s) on our website or by telephone order.
- 4: 6 All information provided must be identical to the one you provided for the issue of the card you are paying for. Otherwise there may be a delay or even cancellation of your order. Your order will only be processed if payment has been confirmed.
- 4: 7 All cardholders can be verified by the bank from which they issued their card. If the bank that issues the card refuses or for any reason does not give approval for payment to us we have the right to cancel any transaction or agreement with you.
5. Stock of products
- 5: 1 All products can be withdrawn at any time if they are exhausted or stopped.
- 5: 2 We can not sell any product due to the fact that its production has stopped or its re-release has been postponed indefinitely, then the customer is reimbursed at 100% of the money he has given. Alternatively he can choose a similar product.
- 5: 3 Products that are not in stock have an estimated delivery time. This time is indicative and does not accurately represent the delivery time. It is given to us by the manufacturer to have an indicative update. All our suppliers aim for the fastest possible service, but this is not always possible. In any case, we keep you informed about the status of your order.
6. Special dimensions
- 6: 1 These goods are not available in stock and are usually tailored to your needs. e.g. special mattress dimensions. It is important to be sure that you have chosen the one that will make you happy and will meet your needs because these products are made especially for you and are not returned or changed (unless they are defective).
- 6: 2 Once these items have been made / shipped to us then no cancellation of the order can be accepted as there is no refund obligation (unless the product is defective).
- 7: 1 Please check the products that are delivered to you and make sure that they are intact but also that they are the ones you have ordered.
- 7: 2 In case any of the products you have ordered are damaged, call us immediately to report it.
- 7: 3 If you understand after opening the package that a product has some damage, call us to report the problem. You may also be asked for photos showing the damage.
- 7: 4 It is your responsibility to check that you have received the correct products always in accordance with the private agreement and possibly the delivery notes. If you see any error please contact us.
- 7: 5 Please note that no orders are shipped unless we have contacted you first.
- 7: 6 Please make sure your home is in a place accessible by a small / medium truck. In case there is no direct connection for the delivery vehicle please inform us in time. Otherwise we can not guarantee delivery.
- 7: A. Shipments within the Basin (Athens and suburbs up to 30 km from the center of Athens).
- 7: A: 1 We ship most goods with our own drivers and our own vehicles.
- 7: A: 2 The delivery of the products that concerns the whole of your order is delivered on the floor of the apartment building / house / delivery area. In case the goods do not fit from your staircase then the delivery is done on the ground floor.
- 7: A: 3 Deliveries for Saturday are subject to limited availability and may incur an additional charge depending on the region.
- 7: A: 5 For shipments within Attica we can inform you the day before about the delivery. All deliveries have a tolerance of two hours. For example, we inform you that someone should be at home to pick up from 18:00 to 20:00. The hours are specific and do not change. Also we can not be at your home or delivery place at a specific time. There is always this two hour window.
- 7: B Shipments to the rest of Greece.
- 7: B: 1 For the rest of Greece we work with transport agencies. Our intention is to deliver within the time limits. However, this is not always possible. Flexy Strom is not responsible for any delays but is committed to doing its best to ensure that all products are delivered on time.
- 7: B: 2 All items are delivered by One person. Unless you have stated that you want an extra person and of course with the corresponding charge. The driver does not take things upstairs but leaves them on the ground floor of the delivery area.
- 7: B: 3 In large products the driver may need unloading assistance.
- 7: B: 4 Deliveries for Saturday are available for an extra charge which the carrier undertakes to inform you.
- 7: B: 5 The shipping charge to destinations outside the Basin (Athens and suburbs up to 30 km from the center of Athens) includes the shipment from Athens to the central agency of the prefecture of your location and the receipt of the goods by the agency. Otherwise there may be extra charges for which we are not responsible and which concern the respective transport agent-office that has undertaken the delivery.
8. Failed shipping attempt
- 8: 1 Please do not throw away any of your old products unless you have received your order from us. Rarely can there be a problem with shipping to your place at the agreed time and day and it would be good not to throw away your old things until they are replaced with the new ones you have ordered.
- 8: 2 While all of us at Flexy Strom work hard to deliver on time and within the agreed dates and times, in rare cases we may encounter problems that may make this impossible. In the rare case that we fail to deliver we will inform you as soon as possible to arrange a new date and time that suits you. Please note that for transports outside Attica, the distributions are made by an external partner.
- 9: 1 We always suggest that you have a responsible person (preferably an adult) to pick up the goods you have ordered safely and responsibly. After the goods have been delivered to your door (or in the respective space that you have indicated to us) having your physical presence or the physical presence of a third party responsible, we do not bear any responsibility for their theft or loss.
- 9: 2 Once all the goods have been delivered, their proper handling by the customer is recommended.
10. Defective products
- 10: 1 All products are subject to warranty given by the manufacturer, depending on the company and their type and in case there is a defect and the manufacturer is responsible then the product will be replaced or repaired.
The terms and conditions described in this policy apply to all products purchased from the Flexy Strom online store through the internet site https://shopflexystrom.gr.
Returns are not accepted for products manufactured according to the consumer’s specifications (e.g. processed, based on desired dimension). Also for hygiene reasons, returns on sleeping products, such as pillows, covers, mattresses, are not accepted.
When you place your order through the online store, you have the option to cancel your order within the same day you placed the order.
Withdrawal and return of products due to a change of opinion In case you wish to return the product you have purchased from the e-shop of Flexy Strom, you have the opportunity to do so within 14 calendar days from the day you received it (necessary condition that the product is in its sealed commercial package and accompanied by proof of purchase). In this case, only the direct cost of returning the products is borne by you.
The right of withdrawal may not be exercised for goods manufactured to the specifications of the consumer or clearly individualized for that particular consumer. The return of the returned products will be possible only from the address that you had stated from the beginning for their shipment and which you have indicated to us in writing. If you can not return the products you have purchased yourself from the Flexy Strom online store yourself, the partner shipping company can return them for you at an additional cost.
Πληρωμή με Πιστωτική ή Χρεωστική κάρτα έως και 12 άτοκες δόσεις
Payment by Credit or Debit card up to 12 interest-free installments
Pay with your credit or debit card through the online payment system.
Immediately and with absolute security with a one-time charge or with up to 12 interest-free installments (valid for
orders over € 500).
Bank account deposit
You can pay with a simple bank deposit or through web banking. Note that none order will not be shipped unless full payment of the total value of the product is made.
- National Bank: GR6801101940000019400571188
- Eurobank: GR0702602580000770200545828
- Piraeus: GR2201710250006025010366831
Once you have completed the deposit, contact us at 210-6812012 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment by Paypal
Complete your purchases via Paypal. The world-renowned electronic payment gateway through of which money transfers and payments are processed.
Payment at a FLEXY STROM store
The production process of your product / products will start from the date of confirmation of your payment. The estimated time to complete your order is in 10-15 working days.
Inside Athens and central suburbs (with privately owned trucks)
- Free transport of products upstairs. The shipment concerns the deposit of the products
on the floor of the house or space that you will indicate to us when ordering. Please
note that the things in your order should fit in the stairwell
of your home. Otherwise the delivery is made up to the ground floor.
- Pick up from the store after contacting us.
Rest of Attica (with privately owned trucks)
Upon contact, any additional costs.
For areas outside Attica (transport company)
Free transfer from our headquarters to the headquarters of the transport company at the place of destination.
- For home shipping or remote shipping, there may be a charge
by the transport company.
- Shipping companies deliver to the ground floor of your address.
* In case you want your order to be delivered to a specific transport company of
of your choice, you can let us know.
Old mattress disposal service.
No such feature is available. To dispose of your old mattress, call the Municipality of
your area to let you know about the procedure you should follow.
If you have any questions call us at 2106812012 or send us an email at email@example.com to you